Get Back to Doing What You Love Most
As the premier provider of post-hospital care, Keswick is committed to providing the best possible experience for our short-term rehab guests. Each individual receives customized care that addresses the whole person in body, mind and spirit, so they may be restored and return to their normal lives as quickly as possible.
Our rehab is individualized. Keswick assigns a physician and therapist to each guest, to help create a personal relationship and complete understanding of each person’s goals, challenges and abilities. Additionally, the Medical Director’s practice office is located across the street at the Rotunda, so our team of doctors is always accessible.
Home & Healthy®
An essential part of the rehabilitation process at Keswick is our Home & Healthy®, care transition coordination program, which helps rehab guests return home safely and successfully enabling them to have a smooth transition back into their everyday lives. Staff ensure guests have everything they need to return home — medications, clear discharge instructions, in-home services, equipment and primary care appointments — so they receive the best follow-up care possible.
Have Questions? Let’s Talk
Give us a call at 410.235.8860 or send us an email below and a
Admission Coordinator will contact you!
- Private room with powder room
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Nursing services
- Services of the full-time Medical Director
- Social services
- Healthy meals and snacks that accommodate dietary needs and individual preferences
- Cable TV with premium channels
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Full calendar of social and recreational activities
- Extensive library
- Religious services of various denominations, on-site chapel
- Laundry services
- Barber and Beauty Shop
- Entertainment scheduled throughout the month